Glazed Sesame Green Beans
Green Snap Beans
- Add water, teriyaki, and brown sugar to hot pan or skillet and stir until steaming.
- Toss in green beans, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover for 5 minutes.
- Cook until green beans are slightly tender, then increase heat to medium.
- Quickly mix together cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and add to pan. Stir until sauce thickens.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in sesame seeds, and serve.
You can substitute one 16oz can of cut green beans.
If you don't have 3 TBSPteriyaki sauce, combine 1 1/2 TBSP soy sauce, 3 TBSP water, 1 TBSP brown sugar.