Chicken Broth Cubes
This is a delicious way to use up leftover crepes. If making the crepes fresh, let them sit uncovered in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before using in the soup.
- Roll up crepes and cut into 1/2 inch strips. Set aside.
- Add 10 cups water and chicken bouillon to pot on medium heat and cook until bouillon has dissolved.
- Finely mince carrots and celery. Slice mushroom into paper-thin slices.
- Add carrots, celery, and mushroom. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to low and add crepes.
- Serve immediately.