Bacon and Spinach Quiche
Heavy Whipping Cream
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream, eggs; add salt and pepper to preference. Mix all ingredients well.
- In a sautee pan, cook the bacon slices until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
- Add onions to the bacon grease in sautee pan and cook on medium heat until translucent.
- Once onions are sauteed, lower heat to low setting and add spinach to pan. Cover and cook until spinach is lightly wilted then quickly remove from heat and let cool.
- Crumble or break bacon slices, then fold bacon and spinach/onions into egg/cream mixture.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 45 minutes, or until eggs have firmly set.